FREE Basic Eye Exam when you spend $100 on eyeglasses.
- From August 1st to 31st
Take advantage of these affordable services before getting eyeglasses in Indianapolis!
Do you need eyeglasses or contact lenses? Get eye exams first! As our Downtown office celebrates its anniversary, Moody Eyes is offering a FREE eye exam when you spend $100 on eyeglasses. Get these amazingly affordable services throughout the month of August.
August is Children’s Eye Health & Safety Month, but there’s no reason the rest of the family should miss out on clear, healthy vision. When you experience strain from reading or using the computer, when you don’t see well while driving at night, or if you experience a host of other vision-related issues at work or school, you or your children may need eyeglasses or contact lenses.
Through comprehensive eye exams, problems like nearsightedness, astigmatism, and dry eye syndrome, which make everyday tasks or functions difficult, can be detected. If the results indicate it, you can have your vision corrected through contact lenses or eyeglasses from an Indianapolis eye doctor.
You deserve a reliable optometrist in Indianapolis who tailors the services to the specific needs of each family member. We can ensure your family’s eye health and safety. It all starts with an eye exam and consultation, so set your appointment now!
- FREE Eye Exam when you spend $100 on eyeglasses
- Contact Lens evaluation and fitting additional
- One (1) coupon is good for one (1) exam.
- Redeemable from August 1 to August 31, 2014.
- Cannot be used with insurance benefits or previous orders
- Call (317) 883-1122 (Greenwood) or (317) 883-1122 (Downtown Indianapolis), or fill-out the reservation form on our website (can this be a link?) to make an appointment. Kindly indicate that you are using a coupon.